The protection of your personal data is very important to us. We therefore ask you to read the following data protection declaration carefully in order to find out about your rights and opt-out options.
The aim of this declaration is to inform you for what purpose and to what extent your personal data is processed when you use our website. If you have any further questions, the person in charge is available at any time.
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
Name and address of the person responsible for processing
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in the member states of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature is:
Sell by Lead GmbH
65760 Eschborn, Germany
Tel: 06196 5868 940
According to the applicable laws, you have various rights with regard to your personal data.
Right to confirmation and information
Right to rectification
Right to deletion ("right to be forgotten")
Right to restriction of processing
Right to data portability
Right to object
Right to withdraw consent under data protection law
If you would like to assert these rights, please send your request by email or post to the above address, clearly identifying yourself.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data at a data protection supervisory authority.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
If you only use our website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure the stability, functionality, and security of our website:
Our visited website
IP address used (possibly in anonymous form)
Date and time of access
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Access status / HTTP status code
Amount of data transferred in each case in bytes
Website from which you came to the page (source / reference)
Operating system used and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
The legal basis is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of the GDPR. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way.
Data processing through the use of our website with cookies
Like many other websites, we also use so-called "cookies". Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall and to enable the use of certain functions. When using this general data and information, we do not draw any conclusions about the person concerned. Rather, this information is required to correctly deliver the content of our website. This anonymously collected data and information is therefore statistically and further evaluated by us with the aim of increasing data protection and data security in our company in order to ultimately ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data processed by us. If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see a)
Persistent cookies (see b)
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These save a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This means that your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. These cookies remain on your device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser the next time you visit. You can delete the cookies at any time in the browser settings of your browser.
(3) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. You can also set that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings.
You can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
(1) We also collect personal data if you voluntarily provide it to us in the context of fulfilling and processing the contractual relationship with us. As a rule, the following data is involved: name, address, telephone number, E-Mail address. We use the data you have provided without your separate consent exclusively for the fulfillment and processing of the contract with us. The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
(2) Once the contractual relationship has been fully processed, your data will be deleted after the retention periods under tax and commercial law have expired, unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data. Your data will not be passed on to third parties at any time, unless this is necessary for the performance of the contract or required by law, or you have given us your express consent.
Further functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(2) We can also pass on your personal data to third parties if we work with service providers who offer you promotions, competitions, or the like.
(3) Furthermore, we will inform you in the respective offer about the transfer of your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
(1) If you send us inquiries via email, your details will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions. It is necessary to provide your name and an email address. Providing a telephone number and other data is voluntary and serves to facilitate contact and to be able to address you personally. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR.
(2) Your data will be deleted after the final processing of your request; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention requirements.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use the “Google Maps” component from Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter “Google”) on our website to visually display geographic information. When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the technically required data: name and URL of the file called up, date and time of the call, amount of data transferred, notification of successful call-up (HTTP response code), browser type and browser version, operating system, referrer URL (i.e. the previously visited page), IP -Address and the requesting provider transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account.
Use of script libraries (Google Web Fonts)
(1) In order to present our content correctly and graphically appealing across browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries from Google Webfonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/) on this website. Google web fonts are transferred to your browser's cache to avoid multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web Fonts or prevents access, the content is displayed in a standard font. The legal basis for the use of Google Web Fonts is our legitimate interest in the correct graphic representation of our website in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR.
(2) By calling up script libraries or font libraries, a connection to the library operator is automatically established. It is theoretically possible - but currently also unclear whether and, if so, for what purposes - that operators of such libraries collect data.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA (“Google”)). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of the GDPR.
Since we have activated IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Objection and revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have consented to your data being processed, you have the permanent option of revoking this processing for the future. As a result, your data will no longer be processed for the agreed purpose.
(2) If your data is processed on the basis of a balancing of interests in accordance with the legal basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. e or f GDPR, you can object to this if you have particular reasons against processing the data.
(3) You also have the option to object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct advertising. This means that your data will no longer be processed for the purpose of direct mail.